The Rigol MSO5074 is a four channel digital / mixed signal oscilloscope with a real time sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s. Easily upgraded, it features a 100 Mpts memory depth which is upgradable to 200 Mpts via software key code. It also includes 16 digital channels as a standard feature – simply add the optional PLA2216 logic probe to operate.
The Rigol MSO5000 series digital oscilloscope is a high performance instrument based on Rigol’s UltraVision II technology. With a real time sample rate of up to 8 GSa/s and extremely high memory depth, the MSO5000 seamlessly integrates 7 instruments into one – oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator and much more. The MSO5000 also features a 9 inch, capacitive multi touch screen with 256 level intensity grading and color persistence.
- Be safe.
- Don’t break it.
- Keep it clean.
- Return probe accessories to their bag when done using.
|Description / Purpose:||–|
- 4 probes, probe accessories
We received a license key for the MSO-5000-BND options bundle at no cost thanks to a promo. It contains the following features:
- MSO5000-COMP – Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis (RS232/UART)
- MSO5000-EMBD – Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2C, SPI)
- MSO5000-AUTO – Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis (CAN/LIN)
- MSO5000-FLEX – FlexRay serial bus trigger and analysis (FlexRay)
- MSO5000-AUDIO – Audio Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2S)
- MSO5000-AERO – MIL-STD 1553 Serial Triggering and Analysis
- MSO5000-AWG – Dual Channel 25MHz Waveform Generator
- MSO5000-PWR – Integrated Power Analysis
- Potential: DIY Logic Pod project or about $400 to buy the official Rigol ones.
Files & External Resources
Purchased new by Denhac in September 2019.