- Make: Lincoln
- Model: HD 125
- Year: ??
- Description/Purpose: Two metals bits become one.
- Dimensions: Short x Stout
- Weight: < 50 lbs
- Uses proprietary Lincoln parts often under the Magnum brand. This one’s extra special as it’s a Home Depot featured product. Some accessories, such as nozzle, and tip, are readily found at Home Depot and appear NOT to be commonly found at the local welding supply store.
- We have parts for wire sizes .025, .030, and .035
- Use only 75/25 Ar/CO2 gas mix
- This model, when outfitted stock, is configured for FCAW (gasless) welding. The previous owner or Denhac added a solenoid and piping to accept gas. This model and its accessories accept this upgrade by design; no-warranty voiding or overly ambitious hacks were made (to our knowledge)
- Apply PPE.
- Ensure wire is present and being fed through MIG gun.
- Open the gas cylinder valve slowly and completely until the valve stops at maximum “open.” Ensure at least 100PSI in cylinder.
- Power on. Minimize wire feed speed and adjust gas flow regulator to 25 CFH. Don’t let the feeding wire touch anything during this process.
- Attach work clamp, knob in the correct settings, and lighting gun to victory.
If any of that wasn’t crystal clear, don’t touch until you attend training.
- Power off, unplug.
- Close the dang cylinder. Gas is money.
- Clean the tip of the MIG nozzle using the MIG pliers. Replace damaged bits and consumed consumables.
- Neatly store cables and relevant welding tools on cart.
- Tuck MIG away and sing it a lullaby.
[file: userManual.pdf] Additional Reading Link