Was used in hospitals until, one day, a nurse asked for, “that COW over there,” and offended a patient. It is now no longer used in a hospital.
Was 3d printer computer station for a time.
Denhac / RetroT.Wolfer(adoptive parent)
- Make: dunno
- Model: 2.0!
- Year: yester-
- Dimensions: 6′ x 2.5′ x 2′
- Weight: 100lbs? I dunno.
- 24″ flat-screen Dell monitor
- Dell Laptop running Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
- 110v power outlets
- Big green sign
- 3-prong wound extension cord
- Mounted Speaker system w/ ridiculous external controls
- LED goose-neck lamp
- 7-port USB 3.0 hub
- Custom adapter line-in power squid
- Visitor A/V connections (AUX audio and VGA w/ HDMI adapter)
- Data Transfer Switch
- Data transfer switch for USB hub
- Onboard surge protection
- 275G SSD
- Don’t Break it
- Lock wheels after each move
- Use optional onboard computer (guest account)
- Use monitor/keyboard/speakers for any other computer (crash cart)
- Clear save data from onboard computer before logging out (only 40GB SSD)
- Disconnect/reconnect hardware (put it back the way you found it)
- Leave plugged in