Metalworking room, probably in the back corner.
- Make: AHP
- Model: Alpha TIG 200X
- Year: ??
- Description/Purpose: Two metals bits become one.
- Dimensions: Big x Tall
- Weight: ~ 50 lbs
- Lanthanated and pure tungsten available in 3/32. Mild steel and aluminum filler wire available in 3/32.
- Multiple sizes of gas cup.
- Stick electrodes and clamp available.
- Use only 100% argon gas.
- Apply PPE.
- Plug in torch and work clamp into appropriate terminals for your operation. Plug in foot pedal for TIG.
- For TIG, open the gas cylinder valve slowly and completely until the valve stops at maximum “open.” Ensure at least 100PSI in cylinder.
- Power on using the blue switch on the back of the chassis. For TIG, set CFH on flow regulator to (rule of thumb) 2x the diameter of the cup on your torch.
- Install sharp and clean tungsten, attach work clamp, knob in the correct settings, go.
If any of that wasn’t crystal clear, don’t touch until you attend training.
- Power off, unplug.
- Close the dang cylinder. Gas is money.
- Clean and sharpen all the tungsten you used.
- Neatly store cables and relevant welding tools on cart.
- Tuck TIG away and sing it a lullaby.
[file: userManual.pdf] Additional Reading Link