Maintenance of the laser cutter is only to be performed by explicitly authorized members.
- Inspect and clean up general dirt and scraps in the working table.
- Check mirror #3 (arm) & lens for veil of haze and clean if necessary [manual pg 43]
- Check water cooler levels. Gauge on the back side of the chiller case should be in the green zone. Top off using distilled water if needed.
- Check exhaust system is pulling and clean if dirty
- Check mirror #1(inner) & #2 (left rail) & clean if hazy [manual pg 43]
- Change water cooler completely with fresh distilled water
- Check and clean air blower
- Lube arm rails and chain (manual says every 2 weeks)
- Deep clean of workspace honeycomb and collection tray
- Align mirrors – as needed
- Replace burnt out tube / other parts as needed