- Chair – Still under directive of The Rona™
- Vice Chair – Nothing to report that isn’t in the agenda.
- Secretary – Nothing to report.
- External Business Manager – Not in attendance.
- Internal Business Manager – Ken Wheeler is in jail. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
- Treasurer – Some changes this month as people migrated from PayPal to Stripe. 8 or less people on Paypal. 69 on Stripe. 77 total paid members for May. Proposed 2020 budget – will approve at next meeting. ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gxLnrH4kvehFdOtHCYBG9kegihnPmpIT1COKWq2KAZU/edit#gid=0 )
- Grendel – No progress since quarantine.
- Events/Workshops – Only events are virtual open houses, board meetings and the quantum meetup. No new events to add/old events to add back because of meeting restrictions.
- Vending Machines –
- Soda Machine: ~3 sodas sold since quarantine. Machine still working.
- Thing vending machine: Justin got custom API talking to the denhac site. Darrell got the PCB problems worked out.
- Laser – There is a bracket in the back of the laser that we may be able to 3D print to get the parts to align correctly. One of the newer parts was either fulfilled incorrectly or the wrong part was ordered. Unclear at this point. That is the current status. Unfortunate that the laser has been down for so long. Seems to be one of the more popular items that draws people to the space. Do we want to designate the laser (and possibly other equipment) as critical infrastructure that cannot be left inoperable for a long time? Create documentation on how to maintain the laser. Ops would be responsible for making sure laser maintenance gets done weekly.
- Justin proposing a new laser replace current machine: https://www.amazon.com/Orion-Motor-Tech-Engraver-Engraving/dp/B0894YDJVZ
⊕ BOARD VOTE: Do we want to purchase the above laser?
Result: 4 in favor, 2 against, 1 abstain
- 3D Printer –
- COVID – Restrictions are starting to loosen. Parks and gyms getting guidelines on reopening to the public. Hopefully we’ll get some guidelines on how to operate. However, still under Denver curfew due to protests/riots.
- Waivers – Tilver working on getting outside counsel. No update right now.
- ByLaws Committee – Meeting again this Thursday to finish review of existing bylaws. Should be prepared to provide new proposed bylaws to the board for review at next board meeting.
- Electrification of Glass Door – We’re good to electrify the door and take the expenses out of the rent.