Available for member use on select workstations at the space.
- Autodesk Fusion 360 – CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB design
- Affinity Photo – Photos and raster graphics
- Affinity Designer – Vector graphics
- Affinity Publisher – Desktop publishing
- LightBurn – Layout, editing, and control software for laser cutters
Some computers may have these installed.
- PrusaSlicer – Convert 3D models for 3D printing
- Inkscape – Vector graphics
- LibreOffice – Word processing, spreadsheets, draw, math, slide presentations
- Blender – 3D modelling, rendering, art, animation
- Computers setup at denhac are for members to use.
- Not all of computers at denhac will support all of the above software.
- Refer to the wiki of each area at denhac for details about the workstations.
Computer & Workspace Tips
- Bring a USB drive or upload your files to a cloud account (our internet is fast!)
- If you need to transfer your files to another work station, use denNIS.
- Please do not disable a workstation by borrowing its keyboard and mouse.
- Feel free to swap in your personal mouse and keyboard while working, but please replace the originals when finished.