- The denhac refrigerator is intended for the short-term storage of food only. Ideally food should be taken with you when you leave the space.
- All food stored in the refrigerator must be in a closed, sealed container.
- All food containers should be labeled with owner’s name.
- Food without a name on it is considered communal property.
- All food must be labeled with the date it was added to the refrigerator.
- Food must be removed from the refrigerator within one week of the date it was added. Food that is not labeled with a date, or is not removed within one week of being added will be thrown away.
- The refrigerator will be cleaned/emptied every Monday at the discretion of the managers and board of directors.
- Managers and/or the board of directors reserve the right to dispose of anything in the refrigerator at any time and for any reason.