Garage bay 1
Previously owned by a Colorado Springs hackerspace and operated monthly as a mobile destination for members to test exploits on new security vulnerabilities, Grendel was eventually decommissioned and donated to Denhac.
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Ram B250 Van
- Year: 1987
- Description/Purpose: Transporting people and objects for Denhac purposes/trips
- Manufactured by Chrysler Canada Ltd.
- In April 1987 “C”
- GVWR 6400 lbs
- GAWR Front 2980 lbs at 35 PSI cold
- GAWR Rear 3850 lbs at 41 PSI cold
- With tires P235/75R15XL
- Rims at 15×6.5
- Mopar V8 318 (5.2L)
- 1977 horsepower 145 @ 4,000
- Torque, 1971 (gross) 230
- Torque, lb-ft, 1975-77 255 @ 1,600
- Compression (1973) 8.6 to 1
- Custom fiberglass top (no load bearing capability)
- Aftermarket Catalytic Converter
- Right turn signal circuit
- Air Injection System
- Optional Vapor Cannister
- Temperature Gage
- Fuel Gage
- KPH to MPH system
- DMV temp tags
- Emissions test
- You must be named on Denhac’s insurance to drive Grendel. Can be configured online through State Farm.
- Only to be used for Denhac purposes.